This page details sponsorship options for TheKickassEntrepreneur.com.
If you’re looking for sponsored post opportunities, here are the criteria, and costs.
The product must fit within the niche of this website’s main focus, which is geared toward two main areas: helping entrepreneurs build their small business, and creating wealth. There’s a lot of latitude within these 2 areas, for example, your article can be about personal finance, or, real estate investing.
- The post must be original and not appear anywhere else. If it’s found that it does appear elsewhere, then your post will be removed.
- You can have up to 3 links back to your website.
- The post should be between 1,000 to 1,500 words in length, and again, must provide value for our readers.
- The post will be identified as a sponsored post.
- The cost is $500 per post.
- The fee is payable in advance and is non-refundable.
- Once your post has gone live, you can have up to one change.
- The post will be live on the homepage for as long as it takes to be displaced by other more current articles. This could be anywhere from one to three weeks.
- The post will be shared via our social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, and Medium.
Second Sponsored Post Opportunity: we do have a second website, EpicLaunch.com (DA 46). Sponsored posts are also $500 per post on that website, but, if you agree to both websites at the same time, then you can have both for $800 total.
If you’re interested, please send an email to: jeff at jeffwiener dot com