Since ancient times, roulette has been considered the most popular gambling game. With the advent of Canadian crypto casinos online, more and more users prefer the virtual version or are happy to play against live dealers in a live casino.
How To Play Online Roulette – The Best Strategies
Millions of people have long become connoisseurs of the game because you can find the minimum advantage of a gambling house in roulette.
Unfortunately, the virtual version of roulette in the online casino is based on an RNG. This excludes mathematical methods for identifying patterns in the loss of numbers on the wheel. However, several strategies can increase the likelihood of a correct round outcome.
Online roulette strategies
- Martingale is one of the most popular strategies aimed at significant winnings.
- Fibonacci is a tactic for the live version of the game where you have to fight with real dealers.
- Reverse Martingale allows you to make a profit in the long term.
- Labouchere is one of the most promising options for bypassing the RNG in roulette.
- James Bond is a variant of non-progressive betting tactics in online roulette.
- d’Alembert based on a low-risk level for playing online roulette.
To understand the perspective of these strategies in an online casino in Canada, let’s consider them in more detail.
The simplicity of this tactic is to periodically increase the bet with a negative outcome. It depends on the available bankroll and is more suitable for players with a significant amount of money. In the betting format, it looks quite simple, where after losing 1 dollar, you bet 2 and so on in the sequence: 4-8-16-31-64, etc., until the win.
It is unlikely that a long series of doubling rates will be protracted. And the money won should cover the previous drawings.
We are talking about a specific sequence of numbers repeated in many things and even in nature. So here, you have to stray a little from the simple doubling in the Martingale and start choosing the following rates: 1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34-55-89-144.
This tactic involves more risk than the previous one. However, a winning streak brings more significant profits.
If the first strategy had you doubling down every time you lost, this one would work in the opposite direction. Here the player needs to constantly increase the bet when winning, which guarantees a safer game than the standard Martingale tactic.
To apply this tactic, it is better to use outside bets. The reason is the maximum chance of winning, as evidenced by statistics – 50%. Therefore, not every version of online roulette, even in the best casino, can bring success using tactics.
Based on the level of earnings that you would like to receive for a gaming session. It is this amount that is distributed over several bets. But this option is suitable for diligent players who can stop in time and stop the game if they win.
To understand how the strategy works, let’s set the win limit to 10 Canadian dollars. It turns out that you need to divide this future winning into several bets. For example, you can divide it like this: 2-1-1-2-1-1-2 or other options.
First, use the extreme numbers on the left and right, which forms the amount of 4 dollars. If the bet does not play, add the following number to the right of the sequence: 2-1-1-2-1-1-2-3.
If your bet wins, you need to cross off the numbers on both sides that you took for the bet. The sequence will look like this: 1-1-2-1-1.
This is a reasonably simple betting system where the player does not need to raise the bet. The creator of films about the incredible James Bond – Ian Lancaster Fleming, worked on its development.
He argued that one should place almost the same bets with each round. More precisely:
- 14 Canadian dollars from 19 to 36.
- 5 CAD for 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18.
- $1 – for Zero.
This is a risky betting tactic where regular numbers and even/odd bets are used. Therefore, luck cannot be dispensed with here, which significantly depends on the advantages of online casinos. In this case, we recommend choosing the European or French version of the roulette.
This tactic is not based on the player raising the stakes aggressively. Here, fixing the bet is implemented, where a lot depends on the gaming hall. It is vital to find a gambling establishment where bet limits allow you to bet 0.50% of the total bankroll. Here, an increase or decrease in the bet level per unit varies according to the result of the draw: victory or loss.
In general, tactics are easier to explain with an example:
- First-round – bet $1 and win.
- Second round – 1 CAD and lose.
- 3 – 2 dollars – we lose.
- 4 – 3 dollars – we lose.
- 5 – 4 dollars – we win.
- 6 – 3 dollars – we lose.
- 7 – 4 dollars – we lose.
- 8 – 5 dollars – we win.
- 9 – 4 dollars – we win.
The outcome can be varied. The bottom line is a gradual movement up or down the rate level. Of course, if you have a significant supply of money, you can dial the interest limit. But this tactic is more suited to lower limit tables.
How to choose a roulette strategy?
To choose the right betting strategy in online roulette, follow the recommendations of professional players:
- Keep in mind the type of game – each version is equipped with a specific RTP and the advantage of the gambling house.
- Choose a progressive or non-progressive strategy – considering the type of roulette, choose tactics.
- Know your bet limits – financial limits at the table are a significant factor in choosing a particular strategy.
- Calculate the budget – read about the available strategies and determine the possible bankroll.
- Compare bet variability – see which bets are best for your tactics and stick to them.
- Remember the advantage – when choosing a strategy, specify the benefit of each version of the game because this affects the choice of technique and can lead to defeat.
We hope our material was helpful to you. You can learn more about how Roulette works here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roulette.