Digital marketing is a complex field. With various tools and services available, it can be difficult to see where to start. If you’re new to digital marketing and want to find the best tools for your needs, you can either start a digital marketing course or take a look at the list of top six recommended digital marketing tools for beginners below:
Another digital marketing tool for beginners is WatchThemLive. It offers features such as conversion tracking, heatmaps, visitor recordings, and video testimonials, visual Live Chats making it an excellent option for anyone looking for simple and easy-to-use analytics as well as customer support software.
Robert Warner, Head of Marketing at VirtualValley recommends “WatchThemLive is an analytics tool that helps you get more out of your website.” With it, you can see how visitors are engaging with your site. You can also collect feedback from your visitors through video survey questions or turning that to lead gen testimonials on your landing pages or emails, or post them on your Instagram via Aischedul. This information helps you understand what users like and don’t like on your website so that you can improve it and increase conversions.
WatchThemLive is a free tool that tracks visitor behavior on any device and measures engagement. The software has three main components:
- Heatmaps: See where visitors click on your website, scroll down the page, or click away from it within seconds after landing on your homepage;
- Visual Live Chat: See what your users have done or run into when they send you a chat on live support. That is super powerful to avoid misundresatndign and build a fast and strong sympathy with users who running to issues, bugs, and glitches.
- Automated Video Surveys/Testimonials: Prompt your users anytime, anywhere inside your platform to give you video testimonials the way a lifecycle email works! You cna simply generate 1000s of video testimonials or surveys using this feature right from within your platform via your own users. Many users reuse them anywhere on their marketing pages or campaigns such social pages or emails. Your prompts are synched with the users lifecycle and their attributes such as browser type, country and/or language of the user and many other possibilities.
In brief, many marketers and web developers refer to this app as the best CRO (conversion rate optimization) software. Well, even if not the best, WatchThemLive is definitely on the top. This platform is the first tool to have after you build your website. It helps you to become the sherlock holms of your website and watch what your visitors do. In this article you will find many other analytical tools for any web app and website which could be used, nonetheless, WatcThemLive is our favorite pick.
Ahrefs is a top digital marketing tool for beginners. It’s an all-in-one platform that allows you to analyze your website’s backlinks and find out what your competitors are up to.
With Ahrefs, you can easily spy on your competitors’ backlinks and find out what they’re doing right and wrong. This will help you come up with new ideas on how to improve your website performance, says Mark Valderrama, Founder & CEO, Aquarium Store Depot.
Ahrefs also has another feature that allows its users to find content that is already ranking in Google search results. This means that you can use this tool to see what types of content are performing well in the market so that you can create more of it on your own site. You can use Ahrefs if:
- You want an easy way to spy on your competitors’ websites;
- You want to see what keywords are ranking for in Google;
- You want access to the most comprehensive keyword database available today.
3. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is the most popular and widely used analytics platform in the world, meaning it’s a great place to start your digital marketing education.
Google Analytics is a website traffic analysis tool that gives detailed information about how people use your website. You can see what pages are popular, who visits your site and where they come from, how long they stay on each page, and more.
There are many reasons why you should use Google Analytics such as:
- To Learn More About Your Audience: The first thing you should do with Google Analytics is set up an account on your website so that you can track traffic and see where people are coming from. This will help you understand who is visiting your site and what they’re looking at. You’ll also see how effective each of your digital marketing campaigns has been so far;
- To Make Money Online: If you want to make money online by selling items or services, then tracking traffic through Google Analytics is essential for success. You’ll want to know which products sell best, which keywords convert better than others, and more.
- Check relevant keywords: Ahrefs keyword tool let you know the score and difficulty of your relevant keywords, and find suggestions that will be interesting for your niche and open new opportunities. For example, you can keep up with online trends like black friday memes and write about it, using competitive keywords, and therefore reach a new audience, says Staffan Ulmert, Editor in-chief at co.
One of the other top maketing tools that helps brands and influencers collaborate is the Ainfluencer marketplace. This free Instagram influencer marketplace has one of the biggest influencer databases and allows you to search for your targeted influencers through different filters, such as location, hashtags, gender, number of followers, etc.
Alt: Find influencers
Here are some of the other features of this influencer marketplace:
- Running campaigns: You can create different campaigns and set all the necessary details and requirements.
- Chat box: Its in-app chatbox let’s you negotiate your terms with influencers and close the deals.
- List of influencers’ collaborations: The marketplace allows you to see all influencers’ past collaborations and then decide which one is the best fit for your brand.
- Safe payment procedure: There is a formal contract that make your transactions safe. It ensures you that the money you pay won’t be released until the influencer serves all the agreed terms in your contract. Make sure to make an online invoice for the same for better formal agreement.
- Track campaigns: You can also get an in-depth data analysis and track the success of your marketing campaigns.
- Campaign management: You can use one of its pricing plans and let Ainfluencer do all the process for you.
Button: Try Ainfluencer for free
Mailchimp is a great digital marketing tool for beginners. It’s one of the most popular email marketing services available today, with millions of users and clients worldwide.
Abdul Saboor, Full Stack Developer at The Stock Dork says “Mailchimp is an email marketing software that allows you to create and send professional-looking emails through its easy-to-use interface. You can create beautiful campaigns without learning code or design like a pro.”
Mailchimp offers multiple features that make it easy for you to grow your business, including:
- Email Campaigns: Send an email campaign to your entire list or just a segment of it. Use their drag-and-drop editor to create your campaign quickly and easily;
- Autoresponders: Send an autoresponder series to nurture new leads with automated emails based on actions they take in their account. Autoresponders are great for welcome messages, product reminders, birthday cards, seasonal offers, and more;
- Automation: Create an automation that fires based on triggers, like when someone signs up for your list or purchases something from your store.
Canva is a free graphic design tool that allows you to create anything from business cards and flyers to posters and ebooks. You can also use it to create social media graphics for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Canva has templates for every type of project you might need. These include social media posts, blog images, product advertisements, website headers, and more. You can even add your logo or brand colors and fonts to any template without worrying about making them look good together.
Steve Rose, Vice President at MoneyTransfers adds “The best part about using Canva is that it doesn’t require complicated design skills. The drag-and-drop interface makes it easy for anyone with basic computer skills to create professional designs in minutes.”
AiGrow is a premium and affordable Instagram growth service. Its Instagram marketing packages will help you take your account to the next level by increasing your engagement rate and followers.
You will receive features such as mass delete Instagram posts, Instagram giveaway tools to run the contests and pick the winners, link in the Bio, content creation, Instagram scheduler, mass unfollow on Instagram and more. The AiGrow growth team will work with you on building a sustainable marketing strategy in order to get results fast and improve the quality of your audience on Instagram.
With a proven track record of growing accounts to high levels and getting lots of Instagram engagement, AiGrow helps you grow your account fast and cost-effectively, without any stress. They provide a team of experts, who work to create and execute highly tailored strategies for your business, upload content that’s relevant to the followers of your niche, attract new followers and watch your engagement grow in a natural way.
Sending DMs in bulk on Instagram can be a nightmare. It’s time consuming and stressful if you have to look after everything manually. The DMPro service will automate the whole process for you with its various features.
This DM App has been created keeping in mind the needs of big and small business owners, affiliate marketers, and Influencers; it makes it super easy for them to communicate with their potential customers about whatever they are offering on their website or Instagram account.
DMPro gives you an opportunity to reach out to more people on Instagram and enjoy more customers from the whole world.
Buffer is an excellent digital marketing tool for beginners. It is a social media management platform that allows you to schedule and share posts on multiple social media accounts simultaneously.
Adam Fard, Founder & Head of Design at Adam Fard UX Agency says “It’s one of the most popular tools for digital marketers, bloggers, and small business owners looking to simplify their social media management. It’s been around since 2008 and has more than 300 million users.”
The Buffer app comes with features like scheduling, analytics, and social discovery. With these features, you can easily manage your social media accounts while saving time and energy.
Buffer also offers various plans depending on your needs:
- Free: Get started with this plan and manage up to 3 social networks;
- Pro: This plan includes all the basic features and advanced ones, such as bulk scheduling and team collaboration or management. You can also connect up to 10 social media accounts with this plan;
- Business: For bigger teams who need more flexibility and control over their content, this plan provides advanced analytics, unlimited daily updates, team collaboration or management, and much more.
AiSchedul is an Instagram marketing service that allows you to schedule and publish your Instagram posts at the best times of your account. AiSchedul makes it easy to grow your business on Instagram by giving you the power to automate the process, freeing up your time so you can spend it doing what you love – creating amazing content for your followers!
This service is made for Instagrammers who want to take their brand exposure to the next level and ensure that they’re reaching their followers even when they’re not online. AiSchedul is an instagram marketing service with a focus on scheduling Instagram posts. With AiSchedul you can schedule your posts, and create a library of great content to repost.
A combination of great customer support and a powerful app makes AiSchedul perfect for business owners and marketers who want to save time on Instagram.
SocialBee is a first-class social media management tool that can help you maximize your online efforts and enhance your social media presence. Add, organize, schedule and share content across several social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google My Business, and TikTok.
Andrew Priobrazhenskyi, CEO of DiscountReactor says “You can create your own posting schedule according to best practices and you can personalize your posts depending on each platform’s particularities.” In addition, you can import content and edit it in various formats to suit your needs. Ultimately, you can make use of the Canva integration inside the app’s post editor, leverage the reporting & analytics feature to oversee the performance of your accounts, curate content through RSS feed, use URL shorteners to track your links, and recycle evergreen posts or expire time-sensitive content.
The pricing starts at $19 per month. All of the plans can be paid monthly or yearly for extra savings. This gives you unlimited scheduling & editing options, with the main benefit of saving at least 8 hours per week. SocialBee also has a 30-day money-back guarantee. With this tool, you can benefit from custom plans and solutions as well through which you can manage over 150 socials.
Reviews and social proof are an essential part of any website. They build trust for your brand and help you get more customers and sales on your website. Trustmary is the only review marketing platform you need to fulfill those needs.
For absolute beginners, the free Solo plan is the fastest and easiest way to start utilizing existing customer reviews. Import your reviews from Google, Facebook, Yelp, and many other sources, and showcase them with a stylish widget on your website.
If you don’t yet have reviews, the paid Business plan is your choice. The pricing is $90/month, and it allows you to collect unlimited amount of reviews and video reviews. The plan also includes many widgets for lead generation and social proof that help you elevate your website.
For not so beginners, there are two further plans: Automate ($290/month) that helps your find the best reviews and widgets with A/B testing, and lets you automate the review collection flow, and Pro ($590/month) that gets you advanced feedback collection options, integrations, and a 360° solution for utilizing your customers’ positive experience.
If you’re a beginner and you want to get started in digital marketing, this list should be able to help you. Just remember that there’s no single tool that’s going to make your business a success. You need a lot of tools, and you need to know how to use them all together.